Buying a Home
It is my policy to meet with my buyers for a formal interview to assess what they require in their new home. I don’t just look for how many bedrooms and baths that are needed, but really want to know about the family’s activities and lifestyles so they get the home they want for years to come. With this interview on the front side I have found that my buyers find a home in much less time. If the buyers do not have a preferred lender I have several lenders that have taken great care of my buyers for many years. We will make sure they are pre-approved and have everything needed before homes are shown so that they move forward smoothly throughout the process.
As an advocate for my buyers I will make sure to advise them on contracts, appraisal, inspections, and negotiate the best terms possible for their benefit. There are a lot of aspect to a purchase and I hope you and your team can put your trust in me as an adviser and advocate.
· Treat all parties fairly and honestly
· Always ensure we keep a winning relationship
· Respect your time, needs and finances
· Be on time for all meetings.
· Communicate with you openly and frequently
· Represent your best interest in any and all negotiations.
· Develop and implement a complete negotiation strategy
· Consult you through the buying process to reach and informed, intelligent decision based upon
· Provide comprehensive showing packages and recommend the best pricing strategy
· Schedule all showings
· Show you homes that meet your criteria and approval
· Assist you with the scheduling of inspections, closing and document review
· Respond to and resolve all issues quickly and timely
· Provide you with post-closing information and consulting services, and assist you with all future real